Combat abilities are learned through experience. Characters begin play with 1 or 2 combat abilities, and learn a new one for every 10 successful combat encounters.
Combat Ability ListEdit
- After killing an opponent, you gain +20% on your next attack and deal +1 damage if it hits.
Close Quarters Combat
- If an adjacent target attempts to make a ranged attack against you, you may make a free melee attack against them first.
- You can attack in the middle of movement. (IE: Move 3 squares, attack, move 3 squares.
- You must incur 2 hits after being wounded to be reduced to disabled.
- +2 to your base movement speed (which is 6 by default)
Killshot (Requirement: 25 in any Marksmanship skill):
- Make any marksmanship attack at 1/4 your skill. (IE: With a skill of 60, you'd roll 1d100+15) If you hit, your opponent is killed outright.
- If an adjacent target moves more than one space away from you, you may make a free melee attack against them first.
- Increase the damage die of your unarmed attacks by 1 step.
Flurry (Requirement: Martial Artist)
- You may make two seperate unarmed attacks, reducing the damage die of both to d4.
Snatch the Fly (Requirement: Martial Artist)
- You may make an active Unarmed Skill roll to defend against either Throwing or Archery attacks.
- Deal an extra die of damage when your target is either unaware of you or flanked by an ally.
Tough as Nails
- Halve the penalties associated with wounds and disabilties.
Weapon Specialization ( X )
- For the chosen weapon, increase your damage by 1.