Psychics at Character Creation Edit
- Psychics begin play with 300 points for skills
- Psychics choose a number of psychic powers equal to their insight skill ÷ 10
Psychic Powers Edit
A psychic always knows a number of psychic powers equal to their insight skill ÷ 10.
- Detect psychic power
- 1d4 damage to one target within sight.
- You may make a deception skill roll in order to create an illusion visible only to those you wish occupying a number of spaces equal to a fifth of your insight skill.
- You may speak to others (out to a number of spaces equal to half your insight skill) without actually making any sound.